How to Start a Repair Café
Below are a few resources to help you through your start-up phase. Scroll down to check them out.
- Outreach Tips (a guide or checklist) – Make your Repair event rock!
- Basic Supplies List (an outline of what’s most useful to have on hand)
- Volunteer Descriptions Pamphlet
- Steps to Starting a Repair Café – 2014 Workshop Powerpoint
- Detailed Steps & Questions to Consider when starting a Repair Café (developed by Pittsfield MA Repair Café)
Basic Supplies List
Steps to Starting a Repair Café – 2014 Workshop Powerpoint
Repair Café Toronto delivered a workshop in October 2014 to share our experience on starting a Repair Café. Below is our PowerPoint presentation.
Detailed Steps and Questions to Consider
The co-founder of Pittsfield [MA] Repair Café Janet Henderson has put together the following handouts: